Faroe Islands Salmon with Miso Sesame Ginger Glaze with String Beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1-1/4 lbs Faroe Islands salmon filet
- 1/2 cup Nature's Basket® Organic Miso Sesame Ginger dressing, divided
- 1 lb. French Green Beans trimmed
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped diagonally
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds for garnish
Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and set to broil. Line a baking pan with foil and coat with oil. Place salmon, skin side down, on a baking pan. Use a paring knife to score the salmon with ¼-inch deep diagonal cuts, about 2 inches apart. Spread ¼ cup of dressing over salmon. Broil for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pan a few times, until lightly browned and the internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°F. Remove from oven and drizzle with another 2 tablespoons dressing.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook beans for 2-3 minutes, until bright green and crisp-tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer beans to a medium bowl. Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing; cover with foil to keep warm. Serve salmon garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, alongside green beans. Makes 4 servings based on 4 oz. salmon and 4 oz. beans.
*French green beans are also available frozen.