Faroe Islands Salmon with Miso Sesame Ginger Glaze
Market District Chefs
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1-1/4 lbs Faroe Islands salmon filet
- 1/2 cup Nature's Basket® Organic Miso Sesame Ginger dressing,divided
- 1 lb. French Green Beans trimmed
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped diagonally
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds for garnish
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and set to broil. Line a baking pan with foil and coat with oil. Place salmon, skin side down, on a baking pan. Use a paring knife to score the salmon with ¼-inch deep diagonal cuts, about 2 inches apart. Spread ¼ cup of dressing over salmon. Broil for 10-12 minutes, rotating the pan a few times, until lightly browned and the internal temperature of salmon reaches 145°F. Remove from oven and drizzle with another 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook beans for 2-3 minutes, until bright green and crisp-tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer beans to a medium bowl. Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons of dressing; cover with foil to keep warm. Serve salmon garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, alongside green beans. Makes 4 servings based on 4 oz. salmon and 4 oz. beans.
- *French green beans are also available frozen.
Calories 340, Fat 20g, Sat Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Fiber 3g, Sugars 4g, Protein 27g, Vitamin A 8% DV, Vitamin C 15% DV, Calcium 8% DV, Iron 6% DV