Seafood can be a winning option for your Super Bowl party. Here are some ideas to make your celebration extra delicious:
1. Lobster Rolls: This New England classic is a crowd-pleaser. Serve them in hot dog buns with melted butter, lemon juice and a sprinkle of parsley.
2. Shrimp Cocktail: A simple yet elegant option. Boil large shrimp, chill them and serve with a classic cocktail sauce made with ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Crab Cakes: These crispy cakes made with lump crabmeat, breadcrumbs and seasonings are sure to be a hit. Serve with a tangy rémoulade sauce.
4. Smoked Salmon Platter: A sophisticated option, smoked salmon can be served with cream cheese, crackers, capers and sliced red onion.
5. Oysters Rockefeller: This classic dish features oysters topped with a mixture of spinach, breadcrumbs and butter. Bake until golden brown and serve on the half shell.
6. Fish Tacos: Whether you use grouper cheeks, grouper, mahi-mahi, flounder or cod. Wild, local fish are the tastiest choice for Baja-style tacos. Light and fresh, fish tacos are easy to make and customize. Serve with a tangy slaw, chipotle mayo and fresh cilantro.
7. Seafood Dips:
Crab Dip: A creamy blend of crabmeat, cream cheese, and seasonings. Serve with crackers or crusty bread.
Smoked Mahi Dip: Smoked Mahi is so flavorful and bold enough to stand up to many seasonings. To complement the mild flavor of smoked mahi-mahi, we gave this spread a tropical flavor with local spices and seasonings.
Salmon Artichoke Dip - Our delicious and creamy salmon artichoke dip is made with wild-caught salmon, tender artichoke hearts and a blend of savory spices. This dip is the perfect appetizer for any occasion.